MIS & Data Analyst Practical Training
Module 1- Basic & Advance Excel
1. Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
2. Sum,Count, Counta, Countblank, Average, Max, Large Min, Abs, Sumif, Countif, Sumifs, Countifs, Lower, Upper, Proper, Trim, Len, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Subtotal,And, Or, Day, Year, Eomonth, Edate, Networkdays, Today, Weekday, Weeknumber, Workday, Find,Search, Vlookup, Hlookup, Match, Iferror, Ifna, If, Index, Offset
3. Filters (Basic, Advanced , Conditional), Sort ( Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Colour), Single and Multiple Charts/Graphs, Conditional Formatting, Data validation, Group & ungroup, Data split.
4. Pivot Table and Chart, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
Module 2 - Dashboard & VBA
1. To define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
2. Dashboard reports based on Tables and number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
1. Define objective, start & end points; Identifying solution & breaking it into sequential steps Writing an algorithm
2. Step-by-step instructions, flowcharts, process flow diagrams. Excel Macros- an introduction
3. The Power of Macros – What , When, How to use Macros. Introduction to object oriented programming
4. Objects, Its functions, methods and properties Introduction to Events
5. Details of events, how & when to use of events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
6. Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password protection of code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence technology
7. Debugging mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch window, Immediate window and Locals window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks.
8.Terms like ‘Compile’, ‘Debug’ ‘Keywords’ etc. Recording Macro
9. If and when to use Macro recorder with the code More On Excel Macros – I Structure of an Excel workbook from VBA point of view – Common Objects
10. MS Excel Objects like Applications, Work sheets, Workbook,etc. Codeing plateform , Variables and Constants
11. What are variables and constants?
12. Type of variables; How and when to use variables to store information.
13. Typical Variable naming prototype
14. When to use constants or Variables More on Excel Macros – II Loops
15. For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, For Each Loop Decision-making and Code Branching
16. If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/Or conditions User defined functions (UDF)
17. What are user defined functions. How to create & use them.Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code MsgBox and Input Box Working with Data in Excel
18. Data types in Excel worksheets, like Dates, Texts, Nulls etc. Working with workbooks, worksheets, ranges, cells etc.
19. Working with dynamic ranges. Protecting worksheets, cells and ranges. Working with multiple files. Opening & Saving files Introduction to User Forms
20. Working with User Forms & User Forms events
21. User form Controls
22. How to use data validation in the control
23. Use of Text Box,Label,Drop down, list box, image Box
24. What is the use of Message Box in VBA
25. Searching Data into to the Database and finding records from the database
26. Connecting VBA to Outlook
27. Sending Email to multiple Users through VBA
28. How to establish Connection between VBA and Internet Explorer to open any internet web site through VBA
29. Data Validation & Input restrictions Effective Coding
30. Testing and Debugging your code
31. Effective Error Handling
32. Automation Development Report & Live Project
Module 3 - MS- Access
2. Import & Export the Data from Various Sources & files
3. All 9 Quires
4. Left Join | Inner Join | Right Joins
5. SQL Expressions Terminology
Module 4 - SQL
2. DDL | DML | DCL | DQL
3. Import | Export | Joins | Truncate
4. Database keys
Regular Batch: 6 week, (2 hrs)
Weekend Batch:: 12 Sunday (3 hrs)
Fast Track: 7 days
6 Weeks 2 hrs. daily
12th+ Having basic knowledge of Computer
Fees : Call Us For Best Discount and Offers
- GST Training
- Online Training
- HR Summer Internship Training
- HR Generalist Training
- Advanced Tally Training
- Accounts & Taxation Training
- Taxation & Statutory Compliance Training
- Digital Marketing Training
- MIS & Data Analyst Training
- Accounts Taxation With SAP Training
- Corporate Finance Analyst Modeling
- Corporate Training
- GST Annual Return Filling
- HR With Sap HCM Training
- SAP ABAP Practical Training
- SAP FICO Training
- SAP HANA Practical Training
- SAP HR Practical Training
- SAP SD Practical Training
"Its a good institute i have joined it for Hr training and i found it great. Trainer is very cooperative and provide good practical knowledge."
"I enrolled myself for the Accounting, Taxation & GST Course, and the same was taught in a thoroughly concise and professional manner with an Industry-specific approach, along with practical questions to get a better understanding of the concepts. Necessary practical training for Legal & Compliance Procedures was also incorporated. Relevant notes were also provided with the course."
"Megara is a good institute for Accounts course. my self expierence is good and these teacher is corporate behaviour and well experience."
"Megara is the best destination to shape your career by taking practical Training in HR Generalist."
"Just completed Digital Marketing Training and its a good institute for Digital Marketing. Experienced professionals have great knowledge about the subject.Easy and fun to get training from here Thank you"
"Its good institute it will help you to improve your skills at a level . Teachers are good and in a word its a best institute."